We asked and you answered.
With all the less than happy news flying around for Sydney, we decided to bring some levity to the situation by asking our Facebook audience to tell us how they would annoy someone from Sydney in five words or less. Luckily, our audience knows how to have some fun and make the most out of a bad situation.
We got a lot of hilarious replies and witty repartee that we would be remiss not to share again. In case you missed the post, here are 20 of the best responses to “Annoy someone from Sydney in five words or less.”
The hard truths
1. Your property has lost value
2. I got toilet paper
3. How good is the nightlife?
4. Hawaii is open to tourists
5. “Have you signed in?”
6. Active wear plus full makeup
7. Just go down Parramatta Road.
8. “Please use common sense”
9. Can’t find coffee after 5pm
10. Get AstraGeneca vaccine says ScoMo
You could also say this for a reaction
11. You can’t go to restaurants
12. Home-schooling commencing in term 3
13. Car accident on Harbour Bridge
14. I know the BEST barista
15. Go the Maroons!
16. I know a quicker way
17. Pacific Highway, Hume Highway
18. All the borders are closed
These comments that would put Keats to shame
19. Tolls tolls tolls tolls tolls.
20. Nice shoebox, $750/week? Noice
And of course the M word
21. Melbourne is the best city!
22. Come on, Melbourne’s obviously better
23. Victoria the place to be
24. Masks are mandatory
This unfortunate truth…
25. Your holiday has been cancelled
SEE ALSO: 30 Of The Best Responses To “Tell Me You’re From Sydney Without Telling Me You’re From Sydney”