Looking for something fun and outdoorsy to do with the whole family? Coming soon to a park near you is Parramatta’s Spring Outdoor Cinema Series — a fun and free alfresco event taking over Western Sydney this month. With a third La Nina well on it’s way, make the most of whatever sunny days we have left and put a fresh spin on your usual movie night with this series.
Spring Outdoor Cinema Series
Although you can’t beat the convenience of watching a movie on Netflix or heading to your local cinema, there’s something special about watching a movie under the stars. Especially in Sydney where we’re spoiled with great views all around. Also it’s spring and the flowers are in bloom, the evenings are getting longer and the weather is nice and cosy. It’s as good a time as any to get out there.
Designed for the whole family, this open-air movie night series will take over the following locations in September and October.
- Secret Life of Pets 2 at Belmore Park, North Parramatta on September 29. 6.20pm to 9pm.
- Sing 2 at Boronia Park, Epping on September 30. 6.20pm to 9pm.
- Dragon Rider at Sturt Park, Telopea on October 1. 6.20 pm to 9pm.
- Clifford The Big Red Dog at Silverwater Park, Silverwater on October 2. 7.20pm to 9.30pm.
- Sing 2 at Mad Ruddock Reserve, Winston Hills on October 7. 7.20pm to 9.30pm.
- Clifford The Big Red Dog at Upjohn Park, Rydalmere on October 8. 7.20pm to 9.30pm.
At all the events, guests will get a chance to enjoy roving entertainment, live music and garden games. Plenty of food trucks will also be on-site so just get your blanket and your friends and head down to your nearest location. See more info about the event here.