Looking for something fun and outdoorsy to do with the whole family? Returning to a park near you is Parramatta’s Outdoor Cinema Series — a fun and free alfresco event taking over Western Sydney this month. With March upon us, make the most of whatever sunny days we have left and put a fresh spin on your usual movie night without spending a dime.
Outdoor Cinema Series
Although you can’t beat the convenience of watching a movie on Netflix or heading to your local cinema, there’s something special about watching a movie under the stars. Especially in Sydney where we’re spoiled with great views all around. Also it’s autumn and the flowers are in bloom, the evenings are getting longer and the weather is nice and cosy.
Designed for the whole family, this open-air movie night series will take over the following locations in March .
- Minions: Rise of Gru at Silverwater Park, Silverwater on March 11. 5pm to 10pm
- Secret Life of Pets 2 at Belmore Park, North Parramatta on March 17. 5pm to 10pm
- Sing 2 at Caber Park, Winston Hills on March 18. 5pm to 10pm
- Sing 2 at Boronia Park, Epping on March 24, 5pm to 10pm
- Minions: Rise of Gru at Sturt Park, Telopea on March 25, 7.20pm – 9.30pm
- Clifford The Big Red Dog at Upjohn Park, Rydalmere on April 1, 7.10pm – 9.00pm
At all the sites, guests will get a chance to enjoy roving entertainment, live music, food trucks and garden games. Just get your blanket and your family and friends and head down to your nearest location. See more info about the event here.