Enjoy eight new flavours every week from the comfort of your home.
Sydney, we’ve got this. Another month of lockdown to go which means that many plans have had to be cancelled, including your quest to try as many hot chocolate flavours as possible before winter ends. But, thankfully, you can still enjoy delicious flavours from the Hot Chocolate Festival at home. The Yarra Valley, Mornington Peninsula and Great Ocean Road Chocolateries are packing their delicious treats into boxes and sending them all around the country.
Hot Chocolate Festival at home
For all of August, you can try 31 different flavours at the Hot Chocolate Festival. Every week, there are eight new flavours to enjoy. And now, you can order a DIY Kit to try them at home, and yes, they deliver all over Australia. All you have to do is simply add your choice of hot milk. In your kit, you will find flavour-infused couverture chocolate melts, indulgent interactive elements, an extra chocolate shot and a handcrafted marshmallow.
Every Monday in August, the chocolatiers will release a different menu of flavours. You can order the full set of eight for $49.95, or choose your favourites from the selection. Then, place your orders by midnight that Sunday. Before you know it, those hot chocolate kits will be at your door.
The flavours for week three are here and ready for you to explore.
- Magic Bear – wildberry ruby hot chocolate with coloured mini marshmallows
- Bushwacker Cocktail – rum and coffee liqueur cocktail as a hot chocolate
- Garden of Vegan – floral beauties and delicious fruits mixed with lavender melts in a steaming mug of your favourite milk and a vanilla bean marshmallow
- Salted Caramel Obsession – caramel egg filled with gooey salted caramel and fluffy caramel marshmallow in a salted caramel hot chocolate
- Turkish Ruby Nougat – French nougat and Turkish delight with a rose-infused hot chocolate
- Very Hungry Caterpillar – strawberry marshmallow in a creamy strawberry hot chocolate with a giant strawberry marshmallow
- Peppermint Honeycrunch – peppermint honeycomb dark chocolate bark with a minty hot chocolate and a peppermint marshmallow
- Nutella Wagon Wheel Slurp – house-made wagon wheel with a hazelnut hot chocolate
Order your hot chocolate by midnight by Tuesday, August 31. What will you try?
Click here for more information.