If you haven’t jumped on the Thicc Cookies hype train, it is exactly what it sounds like: thick, chunky cookies in drool-worthy flavours. They also have a sibling brand called BIGG brownies that is popular for its — you guessed it, big brownies. Now the two are joining forces and dropping lush cheesecakes tubs on Saturday, July 30 in honour of World Cheesecake Day.
These decadent tubs will be a heady blend of the brand’s signature chunks and classic cheesecake flavours. Made using real cream cheese and loaded with chocolate chunks, caramel, cookies, peanut butter and all that good stuff, the cheesecake tubs will come in six enticing flavours:
- Biscoff, layered with creamy biscoff spread and biscoff cookies
- Chocolate Honeycomb, made with chocolate honeycomb layers
- Cookies and Cream, layered with Oreos and Oreo crumbs
- Nutella, with loads of Nutella and topped with whole Ferrero Rocher
- Reese’s Peanut Butter, made with smooth and creamy peanut butter filling sandwiched between two layers of rich chocolate cheesecake, topped with chopped Reese’s peanut butter cups.
- Strawberry Shortcake, with a creamy cheesecake filling, sweet strawberry puree, Iced Vovo layers and rich white chocolate topping.
We’ll have one of each please.
Although you can look forward to these six seriously delicious flavours, as many as 80 flavour combos are on the cards. A 480ml tub will set you back by just $16 with delivery available across Sydney metro. Plans for pop-up stalls at festivals and markets are also underway. Check out their official website for all the details.
We already know what we’re doing when the weekend rolls around.