NSW and it’s many iconic tourism destinations have shone bright at the 2021 Qantas Australian Tourism Awards. Held on Friday evening on the Sunshine Coast, NSW was awarded with 1 Gold, 2 Silver and 5 Bronze awards. After a tough two years, the awards celebrated the resilience and fortitude of the NSW tourism industry, honouring a diverse variety of industries including tourist attractions, breweries, accomodation, wildlife parks and more.
Qantas Australian Tourism Awards
The big win was awarded to Ingenia Holidays in South West Rocks known for their excellent parks and resorts along the East Coast of Australia.
Here are all the winners from NSW at the Qantas Australian Tourism Awards.
Ingenia Holidays South West Rocks for Caravan and Holiday Parks.
- Heifer Station Wines for Tourism Wineries, Distilleries and Breweries.
- Sierra Escape for Unique Accommodation.
- Taronga Western Plains Zoo for Major Tourist Attractions.
- Oakvale Wildlife Park for Tourist Attractions.
- Mudgee Region Tourism for Tourism Marketing & Campaigns.
- Riverside Holiday Resort Urunga for Self Contained Accommodation
- The Byng Street Boutique Hotel for 4-4.5 Star Accommodation.
The NSW government’s $50 accommodation vouchers are now being rolled out which means it’s the perfect time to start planning your next holiday and enjoy all that our beautiful state has to offer.
See winners from all categories across Australia here.