Transform your living room into a slick downtown jazz bar with this virtual concert.
Missing the atmosphere of a live jazz bar? Bring the buzz of the live scene straight into your home with Jazz on the Rocks. Listen to phenomenal trio, The Fabulous Botting Flower, perform re-invented classics and mesmerising original works. While you’re tapping your toes to the tunes, sip on delicious cocktails from Dulchie.
These cocktails will be delivered straight to your door, so you can truly feel like your home is the hottest jazz bar in town. Enjoy a night of Jazz on the Rocks on Friday October 22.
The Fabulous Botting Flower
The stars of the evening are the three musicians that make up The Fabulous Botting Flower. Jo Fabro, Aaron Flower and Thomas Botting are long-time collaborators that explore everything to do with jazz.
Be transported to another world with Fabro’s soulful vocals. Her vocals are elevated by the souls and blues influences of Flower on the guitar and Botting on the bass. Together, they’ve created original compositions, as well as their own arrangements of their favourite songs.
Tell me about the cocktails!
Complete your experience with a selection of cocktails delivered straight to your door. Attend this virtual concert with either two, four or six delicious drinks.
Your options are:
- Australian Negroni: The West Winds Sabre Gin, Ruby Bitter & Dulcie’s House Sweet Vermouth
- Vodka Martini: 38 Special Vodka with Causes & Cures Dry Vermouth
- Gin Martini: The West Winds Sabre Gin with Causes & Cures Dry Vermouth
- Kings Cross Welcome: House infused Beenleigh Pineapple Double Barrel Rum, Butter Syrup with dashes of Aromatic & Orange bitters
- Wattleseed Rob Roy: Wattleseed infused Starward Two-Fold Whisky, Causes & Cures semi sweet Vermouth
- Dulcie’s Sazerac: Gospel Rye, Chateau Tanunda Brandy, Sugar Syrup, Australian bitters and a hint of Jezebel Absinthe
- Vesper Martini: The West Winds Sabre Gin , 38 Special Vodka and Bianco vermouth
- 1932 Gin Gimlet: The West Winds Sabre Gin, House Lemon Myrtle and Lime cordial
Cocktail delivery is available all across Sydney. If you live more than 20km outside of the city centre, you’ll need to purchase your cocktails before Monday October 11. Meanwhile, if you live within 20km of the city centre, you’ll need to purchase your drinks before Monday October 18.
You will also need to be over 18 and have valid ID in order to consume these fabulous cocktails.
Are you ready for a night of Jazz on the Rocks?