ICYMI, Taylor Swift is bringing her Eras Tour to Australia. The Lavender Haze singer will bring her iconic stadium tour to two Australian cities in 2024. Aside from the 2 shows in Melbourne and 3 shows in Sydney, the singer has now added an extra show in both cities giving eager fans a total of 7 shows in Australia. We’ve got a handy guide on how to get tickets for the concerts when general ticket sales drop this Friday, June 30.
What are the Eras Tour Australia dates?
Taylor will be touring Melbourne and Sydney on the following dates:
- Friday, February 16 – Melbourne, MCG
- Saturday, February 17 – Melbourne, MCG
- Sunday, February 18 – Melbourne, MCG
- Friday, February 23 – Sydney, Accor Stadium
- Saturday, February 24 – Sydney, Accor Stadium
- Sunday, February 25 – Sydney, Accor Stadium
- Monday, February 26 – Sydney, Accor Stadium
The demand for tickets has been extraordinarily high and while there’s no way to guarantee your tickets, there are some steps you can take to ensure your best shot at snagging some.
When do Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour tickets go on sale in Australia?
The general sale kicks off on Friday, June 30 at 10am and 2pm for Sydney and Melbourne respectively. There’s a limit of 4 tickets per customer so plan accordingly.
Handy tips to score your tickets to the Eras tour
1. Make sure you have a Ticketek account. This is where tickets are going on sale so create an account if you haven’t already. Follow this link to sort that out.
2. Double check you have the correct username and password. Seems pretty obvious but to prevent any last-minute issues make sure you have all the correct logins ready.
3. Know what seats and tickets you want for the tour. A bit of homework can save you a lot of time when tickets drop. Find the seating chart for Sydney’s Accor Stadium here and The Melbourne Cricket Ground here.
View the map below for Sydney:
And here’s the map for the MCG:
Alternatively, refer to this excellent Tik Tok video which details all the seating options around Accor Stadium based on past concerts.
4. Don’t refresh your browser. Doing this will get you right at the back of the queue. The page refreshes automatically which will then you get into the Ticketek Lounge to buy tickets.
5. Have Apple Pay and prefill your data. When so many people are going to be fighting for tickets, you’ll want to check out as quickly as possible to avoid getting thrown out.
6. Make sure you have a reliable WiFi and data connection before the sale begins.
How much will tickets cost for Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour?
Here’s what ticket costs look like:
- A Reserve — $379.90
- B Reserve — $309.90
- C Reserve — $239.90
- D Reserve — $199.90
- E Reserve — $159.90
- F Reserve — $119.90
- G Reserve — $79.90
- It’s Been A Long Time Coming Package — $1249.90
- Karma Is My Boyfriend Package — $899.90
- I Remember It All Too Well Package — $749.90
- Ready For It Package — $599.90
- It’s A Love Story Package — $399.90
- We Never Go Out Of Style Package — $349.90
Concerned you’ll miss out? Secondhand ticket website Tixel is offering tickets priced at face value and allows you to be notified on the waitlist as soon as tickets are available on days of the concerts.
The singer performs a 44-song set list over three hours with a number of new and classic hits. She will be supported by Sabrina Carpenter in Australia.
Sign up for the general sale here and good luck!