Keel calm and welcome June.
June means we’re halfway through the year and with Winter around the corner, the events calendar is really starting to look up. From exciting new art and food festivals to exploring hidden Sydney spots and booking tickets for some cool new plays, here are all the exciting things you can do in Sydney this June.
1. Say hello to Sydney Solstice — Sydney’s brand new art and food festival
2. Head over to Darling Harbour to experience some serious winter magic
3. Plan a photoshoot at this floral wonderland
4. Get tickets for this epic underwater rager
5. Celebrate Sydney’s thrilling night life with YCK Laneways Night Over Light Festivities
6. Plan a weekend at this super cool pop up circus in the heart of Alexandria
7. Head over to your local Maccas to try the new BTS meal
8. Plan an epic evening with this immersive fine dining experience
9. Book tickets for Pinot Palooza, one of our favourite wine festivals Down Under.
10. Visit Monet and Friends —- the mesmerising art experience at the Royal Hall of Industries.
11-20. Visit these iconic markets for some vintage goods.
21. Make the most of your Dine & Discover vouchers at these eight venues.
22. Explore the great outdoors by planning a hike to the Figure 8 Pools.
23. Get lost in all the shimmering lights at the spectacular Lumen exhibition.
24-33. For some classic comfort food, dig into a piping hot bowl of ramen at some of our favourite ramen joints around town.
34. Book tickets for the heartwarming hit musical Come From Away
35. Enjoy this incredible Burlesque Comedy Cabaret in the Bamboozle Room
36-45. Experience the thrill and magic of live theatre with our Sydney theatre guide
46. Brace yourself for an evening of pure Parisian fun and laughter at The Magician’s Cabaret.
47. Take in an enchanting Candlelight Concert celebrating Beethoven’s most treasured masterpieces
48-52. Plan a day trip to one of these fabulous spots using public transport over the long weekend
53. Some more outdoor exploring!
54. Head over to The Bavarian for an epic schnitty fest with just $10 schnitzels on offer every Wednesday.
55. Let loose to some epic Jazz tunes and share a five-course meal at this Bondi restaurant.
56. Get excited for Vivid with its epic 2021 lineup
57. Liven up your Instagram at the inBloom exhibition that currently has over 20,000 flowers on display.
58. Explore the Australian Museum After Dark every Thursday.
58. Speaking of museums — this Sydney museum is a must-visit for true crime enthusiasts
59-68 On a budget? Check out 10 things you can do for just under $10
69. Unwind and relax with this 3-in-1, yoga, surf and coffee deal
70. Take advantage of the long weekend with this epic underground party with Binary
71. Laugh out loud at The Running Joke with their pride special
72. Whisky connoisseurs, there’s an event tailored just for you
73. Explore the delicious wines and awesome vibes of Hungerford Hill with a delectable 5-course menu and wine
74. Get surf lessons at the iconic Bondi beach
75. Netflix and chill with all these amazing new shows and movies
Looking for more exciting things to do? Here’s a list of 200 awesome things to do in Sydney all year round!